Librarian Required at KSA
Job Status: open
Position Title: LibrarianPosition Based In:Saudi Arabia
Employer / Client’s Detail:A leading Governmnent University
Gender: Equal Opportunity Employer
Education:Master Degree in Library and Information Science or equivalent.
Experience:Minimum of five (5) years working experience in related field.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities:
- Search standard reference materials, including online sources and the Internet, to answer patrons’ reference questions.
- Conduct research on the e-resources vendor/publisher market.
- Develop lists of e-resources for purchase.
- Manage current subscriptions and online access.
- Maintain and update library’s web page.
- Analyze patrons’ requests to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
- Assist and educate library patrons to search for information using databases.
- Keep records of circulation and materials.
- Explain use of library facilities, resources. Equipment, and services, and provide information about library policies.
- Review and evaluate resource material, such as book reviews and catalogs, in order to select and order print, audiovisual and electronic resources.
- Provide input in the selection of new reference/electronic resources based on analysis, need and suitability; contribute information and advice about user’s needs towards ongoing planning and development.
- Participate in development of references services, information literacy and e-Iearning policies.
- Coordinate the development of library publications to promote and instruct on the library and its resources.
Apply: Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, Cc: email@example.com latest by July 5th, 2015 in WORD FORMAT.