Guidelines for Editors
- All manuscripts are evaluated fairly in light of the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, social/political values of authors.
- Information pertaining to manuscripts is kept confidential.
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed.
- Editorial Board will make publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal, and originality report. However, authors will be responsible for all contents of the paper.
- Any paper found in violation of the policies of the journal will not be published. Paper violating the policies of journal will be withdrawn if it has already been published and paper’s online record will show that paper has been withdrawn stating the reason for withdrawal.
Guidelines for Reviewers
Reviewers are expected to critically evaluate a manuscript keeping in view the integrity and novelty of the research work. They must confirm that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed fairly in light of the intellectual content of the article regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, social/political values of authors.
- Any conflict of interest observed during the review process must be communicated to the Chief Editor.
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Chief Editor.